Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Newbie and Undiscovered Beauty: Featured Artists/Crafters of the week

With the new year rolling around I would love to start featuring items or artists that are new within that week or have not had a sale within that month! It is so easy to be buried in the masses of wonderfully created items. Your link will also be listed on the sidebar under featured sellers. If you would like to be featured next, this is the criteria:
  1. You must be a handmade crafter/artist with a shop either on Etsy or Artfire. (sorry no supplies)
  2. Leave a comment with a little bit about you, being a newbie or and undiscovered beauty, with your favorite item you want featured with a link to your shop and item with...
  3. some constructive feedback for the featured item of that week you comment on for the seller/sellers of the post on their items and or shop in general.
So as an example I will use my shop for starters.

A Newbie: Spring Dream Print from Always Adorble at Etsy

Breath in the fresh crisp air and sweet cherry blossoms. Hear the soft whisper of butterfly wings in the spring dream. Everything gleaming from a hint of sunshine delight!

What room wouldn't be brightened and cheered up with this beautiful print. Every hand drawn and colored butterfly and blossom has been expertly formed for whimsy and lightness.

Printed on an 8 x 10 professionaly printed glossy photo paper that will last for 75 years plus when properly protected!

Comes titled, signed, dated and numbered on the back making it a valuable art piece and shipped in a protective plastic sleeve.



Undiscoverd Beauty: Live Love Laugh Print from Always Adorable on Artfire

Vibrantly cheerful way to brighten a home. Each flower letter was drawn and colored by hand then digitally grouped together.

Professionally printed on glossy or lustre finish photo paper.

Print is 8 x 8 inches and comes signed, dated, numbered, titled, and shipped in a plastic sleeve.

Ships within 1-2 business days of email preview approval.

When placing order, comment to seller colors for background and borders and page finish (glossy or lustre).



Okay so this is how it is done!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hi there...thanks for being so generous in offering to promote fellow etsy sellers in your blog. Here is some info about me:
I am perhaps an undiscovered beauty, being on Etsy for a few years with only around 27 sales...I'd like to grow more, learn how to really promote and market my work online and locally. I am a cartographer of the imagination, I create maps in a very stream of consciousness, free form manner. My favorite item is my custom map drawing option (http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=12957639) I've had so much fun doing custom maps,and find it fulfilling to make something just for someone.

As for constructive criticism...it's hard for me, because I think your work is quite beautiful! The only thing I can think of is that you don't say it's a digital print in your etsy description, which is something I had to check to see how you made it.
Cheers!
Lauren