A Newbie, Seller: Camsoaps at http://camsoaps.etsy.com
She did establish her shop early last year, but now really seems to be in the groove this last month of so! I wanted to introduce her here as an awesome soap maker and person! Here is one of her soaps I am dying to try!
"Scented with a beautifully bright, fresh, tart yet sweet fragrance oil.
With almost 9% cocoa butter plus added castor oil, this is a super smooth, bubbly bar. Goat's milk makes the lather silky and moisturizing. Made using the cold-process method, in small batches, and allowed to cure for at least 6 weeks.
Ingredients: Saponified oils of olive (infused with chamomile and calendula), palm, palm kernel, coconut, condensed goat’s milk, almond, cocoa butter, castor, sesame, wheat germ, avocado, jojoba, fragrance, and shea butter, organic aloe vera, grapefruit seed extract"
Undiscovered Beauty: Baroness Bijoutery's Duchess's Delight Necklace OOAK (one of a kind)
"Keishi pearls, swarovski crystal cascade from a beautiful delicate sterling silver lace chain. A truly regal piece for a special evening out where formal attire is a must. This is a unique ONE OF A KIND piece. The white Keishi pearls have silver sheen to them that sparkles right along with the dark teal and clear swarovski crystals and the sterling silver chain and wire. A piece to be kept and handed down to the next generation. Necklace measures 19" with a 4" strand drop in front, closes with a delicate sterling silver "S" hook."
To see this beautiful piece and others like it go to http://BaronessBijoutery.etsy.com.
To be featured next week:
- You must be a handmade crafter/artist with a shop either on Etsy or Artfire. (sorry no supplies)
- Leave a comment with a little bit about your shop and your favorite item you want featured with a link to your shop and item with...
- some constructive feedback for the featured item of that week you comment on for the seller/sellers of the post on their items and or shop in general.
- follow my blog and twitter! http://twitter.com/alwaysadorable
- tweet about the feature post!!!