Monday, April 20, 2009

Mix-it-up Monday Recipe Reviews

Update: First Edition posts 5AM Pacific Standard Time, Are you ready?

*

Tired of my same old routine of staple dinners, I want to branch out! I decided the best way to mix-it up and benefit all of mankind, would be to share my culinary experiences along with my children's reactions to the new food journey my family is going to embark on. Come join me. Won't it be fun?

Every Monday we can list our experiment here and give it the good ol' thumbs up or thumb down, Ebert and Roeper style. Tell us what you liked, disliked and could do differently the next week in your own blogs along with the recipe for any other adventurous types. I will have a Mr. Linky available for link-love.

So get busy this week and try something new! Next week the Mix-it-Up Monday Reviews begin.

As for my house, let us see what the kids do with Secret Sauce Meatballs. Doesn't sound to scary, till you hear grape jelly.

*featured Letterpress Recipe Cards and Recipe Box by 1canoe2.etsy.com

Looking for the $50 Mother's Day Gift Certificate Giveaway Contest? click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a wonderful recipe for meat balls that required grape jelly and they were delish...made a really good bar-b-que flavor but have no idea where the recipe went.

Polygnome said...

ooh. i like the idea of reviewing recipes. those recipe cards are adorbz!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Oh this sounds like fun..I am always looking for something new. I too get tired of the same old thing...Can't wait..