Saturday, April 25, 2009

Like a Suspenseful Movie

As usual I stayed up way to late because I have the hardest time stopping once I start an art project. It would be like stopping at the climax of a superbly suspenseful movie to go to bed. I just have to see how it turns out. But it was worth it. Here they are the three custom Tulip name and monograms.






Now on to another custom of the cutest baby hands and feet flower painting! I am already in love and I only have the watercolor done so far. More on that on Tuesday!

Don't forget Monday will be the first Edition of Mix-It-Up Monday Recipe Reviews. I am reviewing Secret Sauce Sweet and Sour Meatballs. You won't want to miss it...I have the best thumbs up picture to show or thumbs down if the recipe stinks. :D Plus all of you can join in...click HERE to read the post.

And my $50 Gift Certificate Giveaway in honor of Mother's Day is still going strong. I have to thank all those so far for such great feedback and participation. What would you do with $50 at my Etsy shop? Read HERE for more details. Contest ends next week so don't delay!!!

6 comments:

Angela said...

Turned out really great!! I know how it is to want to stay up working on a project. I think I stayed up late every day last month. Now I am so tired.

Baroness Bijoutery said...

They turned out great...I love your work and always seeing you new projects...Am looking forward to the recipe..

Garden Gate Designs said...

Your flower paintings are just beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Rosemary, Garden Gate Designs
www.gardengatedesigns.etsy.com
www.gardengatedesigns.blogspot.com

momstheword said...

Oh I love your tulips! So very cute! You did a great job.

I still can't see mine either. I did a search on User Helps and somebody on there said that Google had to fix it. I'm still waiting.

Somebody suggested a fix on there but I was afraid to try it. It looked complicated.

I tried other browsers too and if I use my husband's laptop I can see them (I hate this laptop though).

Maybe it has something to do with my popup filter. I don't know. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon!

Polygnome said...

those are wonderful!

woolies said...

really beautiful!